We are open and working for our clients during the Covid-19 pandemic! While this is not business as usual, we have been able to continue to work as a team virtually and provide full service to new and existing clients.
We take the health and safety of our clients and our communities seriously and have instituted the following protocols:
- Virtual showings and open houses
- Providing and using personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks
- Using appropriate hygiene including hand sanitizer, frequent hand washing, and surface disinfectant wipes.
In Person Open House Policy and Procedures Guidelines
- Please always keep 6 feet from other open house attendees.
- All Attendees must have masks and gloves on while touring the home – (masks and gloves are the responsibility of the attendees to bring) – No exception. No mask and gloves, no entry, Period! No more than 3 people in the home at one time.
- One couple in the property at a time – no exceptions – 15 minutes in the home in total. If you are truly interested in the home, you can schedule a one on one showing for another time.
- Please help yourself to information about the home in the bags provided. One bag per attendee or group.
- Do not touch anything while in the property.
- The listing agent(s) are happy to answer any question you have at the conclusion of your tour.
These guidelines aren’t voluntary! If you are unwilling to follow the rules, you will not be granted access to the property. The safety of you, other attendees and the agent(s) are vital.
We are all in this together.