From the outset, John provided us with a proven prescription for success. His multi-point marketing approach, responsiveness, attention to detail, and detailed workplan with milestones enabled us to achieve optimal results during our desired timeframe. Mostly, I was impressed with his ability to:
- Offer an informed analysis and opinion of current regional market trends that was both broad and deep, and included pricing, comps, and market segmentation/buyer demographics
- Offer innovative solutions to complex problems, especially for preparing our home for sale, and resolving the numerous home inspection items
- Communicate effectively by providing daily and weekly status reports (both written and oral) for our listing as well as the local market
- Display interpersonal flexibility in working with our hectic family schedule and other personal constraints
- Pay attention to detail with staging the home and accomplishing repairs in a timely way
- Leverage strategic partnerships with vendors in the community to deliver prompt and quality service for maintenance – specifically for the roof, and front/back wood facing. (Rarely would an agent volunteer to troubleshoot home repair issues.)
In following John’s blueprint, we were able to successfully sell our home in 30 days during a historically slow season. John exceeded our expectations for service delivery and responsiveness, displayed integrity and honesty throughout the process, and brought true value to the transaction with a positive attitude, result-driven approach, and keeping his word.
I honestly can’t say enough good things about John’s performance. We also truly enjoyed working with him because, besides being very talented, he’s also a really nice person. I truly believe that because of his superior service and ability to overdeliver, John is single-handedly raising the bar for your industry. We plan to recommend John to our contacts for their real estate needs, and also plan to collaborate with him on future transactions. One exceptionally satisfied customer.